Nobita Doraemon 2005 episode 5 .

      fanta glasses.


Nobita was resting on his bed. Doraemon was checking the bookshelf when he found Nobita's small plant.

"Nobita, see, I found your plant. You worked so hard for it," said Doraemon.

Nobita got up, "Not quite useful to me; let me plant it somewhere."

Doraemon responded, "You must understand, everything has feelings. Look at these glasses." Doraemon handed Nobita a pair of glasses, "Wear them and look at the plant."

nobita doraemon 2005 episode



Nobita wore the glasses and observed, "Oh! The plant is crying."

Doraemon elaborated, "Indeed, these glasses allow you to not only see living things but also hear them."

"Stop crying, I will plant you in a nice place." Nobita planted the small plant, and it said, "Please plant me somewhere where there is a lot of sun."

Nobita planted and watered it. Just then, all the other plants in the room spoke, saying they needed water as they were thirsty. Nobita started watering all the plants, surprising his mom. 

Nobita continued watering them, even though Gyan and Suneo called him to play baseball. He was scared to lose.

Soon, the plant had babies. When the wind came, they all flew away, except one. The remaining plant said, "I don't want to go, Mom. I am scared."

At night, Nobita peeped out of the window and saw the plant. "Mom, don't you feel scared?" he asked.

His mom replied, "Yes, but not a lot. My brothers and sisters were so excited. At first, when I left, I was fearless. I flew over seas and rivers and slept on the roof of a train. I was scared at night, but then I reached Nobita."

nobita doraemon 2005 episode




The child expressed, "Mother, then I, too, will embrace the wind and live with it starting tomorrow."

They slept, and in the morning, Nobita ran for school. He saw Gyan and Suneo and, when the school left, they ran behind Nobita, wanting him to play baseball. 

Nobita ran into his house and closed the door. Then he ran down and saw the plant's child flying. He wore his "heli-copter" and called the child, "Are you not afraid to go into the big world?"

The plant's child replied, "No, I am not. I need to face the world like my mom and find a new home."

Nobita came down happily, and he saw Doraemon playing baseball with Gyan and Suneo. Nobita remembered the plant's child and joined in to play

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.