nobita doraemon 2005 episode 7 full.

       this way map, nobita's great escape.

One day, Doraemon was immersed in his reading, savoring Dora cakes. Puzzled by Nobita's absence, he pondered. At school, Nobita was overwhelmed by a mountain of homework, prompting him to contemplate an escape. Evading his teacher's notice, he hurried to the school gate, where Shizuka awaited eagerly.


Nobita: "Hello, thanks for waiting, but I must take off."

nobita doraemon episode 7




Shizuka, experiencing a blend of joy and sorrow, observed as Nobita hurried away. His escape led him to a road, narrowly avoiding a collision with a red car.


Driver: "Can't you see?"


Nobita: "My day is just filled with bad luck."


Undeterred, he reached the playground, only to encounter Gian and his gang.


Gian: "Give us the ball!"


Suneo: "Can't you hear? Pass the ball!"


nobita doraemon episode 7



Accidentally striking Uncle's window with the ball, Nobita fled. An irate Uncle appeared on the scene.


Uncle: "Are you the individual consistently involved in such conduct, aren't you?"


Gian: "No, sir, this time it was Nobita, not me."


Uncle: "Bring him to me."


Gian and his gang obstructed Nobita's paths home, even posting a "Wanted" notice. Fleeing and hiding, Nobita sought refuge on a hill behind the school.

nobita doraemon episode 7




Back home, Nobita's mom received a call regarding his antics.


Mom: "What? Let him come home."


Doraemon, overhearing the conversation, recognized Nobita was in trouble.


Doraemon: "Find Go Scope."


Nobita: "I think he has found me. Can you hear me, Doraemon?"


Nobita: "Yes, I can. Please use the Anywhere Door or Hopter."


Nobita: "It's never around when I really need it."


Doraemon: "Let me check. How about this... a map!"


Doraemon: "It will help you discover the safest path."


Doraemon: "Oh no, all the ways are dangerous."


Nobita: "So what should I do?"


Doraemon: "Follow my instructions. Go straight, now right, danger left, walk, run, straight, right, then left. Move back, oh, hide!"

nobita doraemon episode 7




Nobita: "Where?"


He scaled a wall, inadvertently stepping on a dog.


Nobita: "Help!"


Doraemon: "Clip stopper."


Nobita: "Now is it okay?"


A signboard fell on him.


Doraemon: "I won't use it again. Go straight, oh, stop!"


Gian emerged from a box.


Gian: "I'm about to catch Nobita!"


Gian's mom arrived just in time.


Mom: "I instructed you to remain in the store. Where are you headed?"


Nobita was uncertain where to go.


Doraemon: "Oh, Nobita, all the paths are clear. Come home."


As Nobita entered, Doraemon noted two potential dangers.


Doraemon: "Stop, there are two dangers."


Doraemon: "Mom is one, but who's the other?"


Doraemon: "Oh, it's the teacher."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.